Summer Camp Jobs / Camp Counselor
Dates of Employment for Summer Camp Counselor - Summer 2020
- Staff Training Dates: Sunday, June 14 - Saturday, June 20 (*Mandatory for all staff)
- Children’s Camp Dates: Sunday, June 21- Saturday, August 15 (*Mandatory for all staff)
- Specialty Training Dates: Wednesday, June 10 - Saturday, June 13 (Special training before staff training for certain staff members TBD)
Salary Information for all Counselors (including Trip Counselors) - Summer 2020
- SALARY: $500/week = $4500 for 9 weeks of camp (staff training week + 8 weeks of children’s camp) - Housing, meals, weekly laundry service, life long memories, and 21st century workplace skill enhancement included!
- Leadership & Administrative Staff Roles: Paid on a different scale based on qualifications. Positions include - Girls Camp Head Counselor, Boys Camp Head Counselor, Assistant Head Counselor, Trips Coordinator, Waterfront Director, Activity Director, and Head Lifeguard.
*PLEASE NOTE:* All Skylake cabin counselors and trips counselors are required to possess Red Cross certifications in First Aid, CPR and Lifeguarding before the summer commences. There will be a very limited number of spots available for those counselors who cannot find Lifeguarding courses before camp starts during our Specialty Training. Those staff members obtaining their lifeguarding certification during this time will be charged $250 for the course.