Summer Camp Jobs / Camp Counselor & Trips Staff
Dates of Employment for Summer Camp Counselor - Summer 2023
- All Staff Training Dates: Sunday, June 11 - Saturday, June 17
- Trips Staff Training Dates: Monday, June 5 - Friday June 10
- Children’s Camp Dates: Sunday, June 18 - Saturday, August 12
Salary Information for all Counselors & Trips Staff - Summer 2023
- SALARY: $5505 for 8 weeks of Camp and Week of Training (Housing, meals, weekly laundry service, life long memories, and **21st century workplace skill enhancement included!)
- Leadership & Administrative Staff Roles: Paid on a different scale based on qualifications. Positions include: Girls Camp Head Counselor, Boys Camp Head Counselor, Assistant Head Counselor, Trips Coordinator, Waterfront Director, Activity Director, and Head Lifeguard.
*PLEASE NOTE:* All Counselors and Trips staff are required to have Red Cross certifications in First Aid, CPR and Lifeguarding before the summer starts. There will be a very limited number of spots available for those counselors who cannot find Lifeguarding courses before Staff Training starts. Dates for guard training are Wednesday, June 7 - Saturday, June 10. Those staff members obtaining their lifeguarding certification during this time will be charged $300 for the course which includes training, housing and meals.
**What is 21st Century Workplace Skill Enhancement? Working at Skylake will enhance your workplace skills which employers are looking for today. These skills include communication, collaboration, critical thinking, creativity, and contribution! This is not a normal summer job. It will stay with you a long time and will help pave the way for future opportunities.