Summer Camp Jobs / Camp Counselor
Dates of Employment for Summer Camp Counselor - Summer 2019
- Staff Training Dates: Sunday, June 9 - Saturday, June 15 (*mandatory for all staff)
- Children’s Camp Dates: Sunday, June 16- Saturday, August 10 (*mandatory for all staff)
- Specialty Training Dates: Wednesday, June 6 - Saturday, June 9
Salary Information for Camp Counselors - Summer 2019
- Base Salary: $3600 starting salary for 9 weeks of camp (staff training week + 8 weeks of children’s camp)
- Leadership & Administrative Staff Roles: Paid on a different scale based on qualifications. Positions include - Girls Camp Head Counselor, Boys Camp Head Counselor, Assistant Head Counselor, Trips Coordinator, Waterfront Director, Activity Director, and Head Lifeguard.
*PLEASE NOTE:* All Skylake counselors are required to possess Red Cross certifications in First Aid, CPR and Lifeguarding before the summer commences. There will be a very limited number of spots available for those counselors who cannot find Lifeguarding courses before camp starts during our Specialty Training. Those staff members obtaining their lifeguarding certification during this time will be charged $250 for the course.