Summer Camp Jobs / Camp Counselor & Trips Staff
Dates of Employment for Summer Camp Counselor - Summer 2022
- All Staff Training Dates: Sunday, June 12 - Saturday, June 18
- Trips Staff Training Dates: Monday, June 6 - Friday June 10
- Children’s Camp Dates: Sunday, June 19 - Saturday, August 13
Salary Information for all Counselors & Trips Staff - Summer 2022
- SALARY: $545/week + $500 end of summer bonus = $5405 for 9 weeks of camp (Housing, meals, weekly laundry service, life long memories, and **21st century workplace skill enhancement included!)
- Leadership & Administrative Staff Roles: Paid on a different scale based on qualifications. Positions include: Girls Camp Head Counselor, Boys Camp Head Counselor, Assistant Head Counselor, Trips Coordinator, Waterfront Director, Activity Director, and Head Lifeguard.
*PLEASE NOTE:* All counselors and trips staff are required to possess Red Cross certifications in First Aid, CPR and Lifeguarding before the summer commences. There will be a very limited number of spots available for those counselors who cannot find Lifeguarding courses before camp starts during our Specialty Training which falls Wednesday, June 8 - Saturday, June 11. Those staff members obtaining their lifeguarding certification during this time will be charged $250 for the course.
**What is 21st Century Workplace Skill Enhancement? Working at Skylake will build and grow your workplace skills that all employers are looking for in today's workplace. These include communication, collaboration, critical thinking, creativity, and contribution! This is not a normal summer job. It will stay with you a long time and help pave the way for future opportunities.